Objectified Tattooed Men: Albert
I may be on vacation in Greece but I had to take a break from doing nothing to keep my promise of posting regularly scheduled tattooed men to be objectified. Last week, Stefan was a big hit here and on my Facebook page, and I was vigorously encouraged by my girls and gays to continue. For this week, I chose a man who rocks the hot nerd look and has excellent taste in tattoo work, and so without further ado ...
Give some love up for Albert.
* City: Mons, Belgium
* Age: 24
* Relationship status: In a Relationship
* Fun: I like to sing loudly whilst driving
* Music: Ryan Adams and Kanye West
* Website: www.myspace.com/glass_glimpse
* The Tattoo: The sleeve in progress -- shown unfinished here -- is by uber-talented tattooist Vincent Hocquet of Beautiful Freak Tattoo in St. Idesbald on the Belgian coast. Yup, those Belgians know how to rock the dotwork. The stippling tattoo effect creates the 3-D imagery in the shading. Coincidentally, Vincent is one of the featured artists in my upcoming book on blackwork tattooing. He's also a super sweetie.
If you're a tattooed hottie willing to be ogled, send me your pic at marisa at needlesandsins.com.