Objectified Tattooed Men: Jeffrey
Has it really been over a month since we last objectified tattooed men?
Forgive me. I've been so preoccupied with my upcoming book (and my own hot tattooed man) that I've neglected your one-handed typing needs. Well, I'm making up for it by objectifying one who is not only beautiful but beautifully tattooed by a roster of artists that is a Who's Who of the world's best, from Jack Rudy to Bugs to Brad Fink and beyond.
Behold Jeffrey Larish:
* City: Tucson, AZ ... by way of DC, Chattanooga, TN, Charlotte, NC, Bethlehem, PA
* Age: 38
* Relationship status: Married with a beautiful daughter
* Work: Stay at Home Dad (although we rarely seem to actually be at home)
* Fun: Sometimes I like to play the Rock and/or Roll. Mostly I enjoy hanging with wife & kid.
* Movies: I like to watch the old Universal Monster Movies with my daughter. We also watch the (real) Star Wars trilogy.
* Music: Yes, please!
* The Tattoos: I have tattoos from Rodney Raines & Chris Stuart of Ace Custom Tattoo, NC; Jack Rudy of Good Time Charlie's Tattooland, CA; Bugs of Tattoo Lounge, CA; Steve Lemak of The Quillian, PA; Curtis Richter of Art & Soul, PA; Chad Koeplinger (now at NY Adorned); Nikki Balls (now at Top Shelf Tattoo in Queens, NY); Matt Knopp of Tattoo Paradise, DC & MD; Steve Boltz & Eli Quinters of Smith Street Tattoo, Brooklyn; Jay Cavna of Sanctity Tattoo, AZ; Brad Fink of Iron Age Tattoo, St. Louis; Nick Colella of Chicago Tattoo Co.; with plans for more.
"When I first got tattooed way back in 1992, all I wanted was one little tattoo on my shoulder. Over 17 years and 200 plus hours later, I'm just working on one really big tattoo."
If you'd like to be objectified, send your photo and stats to marisa at needlesandsins dotcom.