Results tagged “Steve Boltz”
On Saturday, June 26th tattooer Todd Noble will be celebrating the grand opening of his new shop, Right Coast Tattoo. Big news for the folks of Fenwick Island, DE, but even better, Noble will play host to guest artists Grime, Bert Krak, Civ, Steve Boltz, Eli Quinters and Mike Shea.
There will also be $10 tickets available for the greatest raffle of the decade (next to that Chris Conn raffle) a 4-hour tattoo from Grime. There is also the promise of a pig roast and crab fest, and the festivities are set to go "all day til the wee hours."
I am well aware that this shindig doesn't kick off for a few weeks, but we're giving you ample time to plan here!
Right Coast Tattoo
205 Coastal Highway
Fenwick Island, DE.
Has it really been over a month since we last objectified tattooed men?
Forgive me. I've been so preoccupied with my upcoming book (and my own hot tattooed man) that I've neglected your one-handed typing needs. Well, I'm making up for it by objectifying one who is not only beautiful but beautifully tattooed by a roster of artists that is a Who's Who of the world's best, from Jack Rudy to Bugs to Brad Fink and beyond.
Behold Jeffrey Larish:
* City: Tucson, AZ ... by way of DC, Chattanooga, TN, Charlotte, NC, Bethlehem, PA
* Age: 38
* Relationship status: Married with a beautiful daughter
* Work: Stay at Home Dad (although we rarely seem to actually be at home)
* Fun: Sometimes I like to play the Rock and/or Roll. Mostly I enjoy hanging with wife & kid.
* Movies: I like to watch the old Universal Monster Movies with my daughter. We also watch the (real) Star Wars trilogy.
* Music: Yes, please!
* The Tattoos: I have tattoos from Rodney Raines & Chris Stuart of Ace Custom Tattoo, NC; Jack Rudy of Good Time Charlie's Tattooland, CA; Bugs of Tattoo Lounge, CA; Steve Lemak of The Quillian, PA; Curtis Richter of Art & Soul, PA; Chad Koeplinger (now at NY Adorned); Nikki Balls (now at Top Shelf Tattoo in Queens, NY); Matt Knopp of Tattoo Paradise, DC & MD; Steve Boltz & Eli Quinters of Smith Street Tattoo, Brooklyn; Jay Cavna of Sanctity Tattoo, AZ; Brad Fink of Iron Age Tattoo, St. Louis; Nick Colella of Chicago Tattoo Co.; with plans for more.
"When I first got tattooed way back in 1992, all I wanted was one little tattoo on my shoulder. Over 17 years and 200 plus hours later, I'm just working on one really big tattoo."
If you'd like to be objectified, send your photo and stats to marisa at needlesandsins dotcom.
Tattoo by Steve Boltz of Smith Street Tattoo.
As Americans head into our Memorial Day weekend, prepping to gorge on BBQ and cultivate sunburns, I figured I'd do a holier-than-thou, finger wagging post to remind us that it's a time to honor and reflect on those who died in service to our country. And I figured I'd do that via memorial and military tattoos, like this one above by Steve Boltz of Smith Street Tattoo in Brooklyn.
You can find an array of those designs on the following sites: