Results tagged “no i'm serious”
Today on my Facebook page, my status update read:
I wonder what would happen if I created a tattoo magazine where young tattooed men suck on their fingers, cup their scrotum (all shy and coy like), arch their backs and pout, and wear banana hammocks. Any boys wanna do this? I won't pay you at all but it will help your self-esteem and mommy issues.
Well, it turns out some of y'all wanna see this happen. So I created a page to meet this need. This is what I do on a Saturday. Without further ado, I'd like to welcome you to:
If you want to be a part of what will be the tattoo industry's sexiest publication, here are the rules:
1. You must be tattooed. A star on ankle or Ohm on the hip because you're spiritual is ok.
2. Your photos submissions must fit the follow categories:
3. You must agree to the terms that you will receive no payment what so ever. BUT everyone will think you are hot and want you.
4. You must be over 18 but act coquettish.
5. On certain occasions, you may be asked to fill out a Tattooed Boys Gone Wild data card with your age (lie), measurements (lie), your turn-ons and turn offs (at your discretion). However, we promise not to ask what books you are reading.
That's it, guys. Put out or get shut out.
And ladies and boys who like boys, feel free to share with your friends and recommend your own faves for Tattooed Boys Gone Wild!